Monday, December 7, 2015

Review Weber Bob Ross DVD Floral Painting Workshop I


A week ago. I search for information on the Weber Bob Ross DVD Floral Painting Workshop I, so i would like to bring a story to tell.


Weber Bob Ross DVD Floral Painting Workshop

Weber Bob Ross DVD Floral Painting Workshop I


Learn to paint flowers the Bob Ross Way from Annette Kowalski in this detailed presentation. Step-by-step through every phase of the painting. From preparing the canvas, with sketch and background color to the last flower. Title: Weber Bob Ross DVD Floral Painting Workshop I Brand: Weber Dimensions: 9 inches wide x 10 inches long x 1 inch deep Materials: Plastic 'I sincerely believe that these instructions will help teach you to put dreams on canvas. The painting in this DVD is designed as a guide to help you understand the principles of this revolutionary Bob Ross Wet-on-Wet Technique. I encourage you to add your own ideas. You will be rewarded with a beautiful piece of art.' -Bob Ross Roses are the most beloved flower of painters ... Read more




Tags: Additional



0 comments:

Post a Comment